Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by 李明洋 <cn...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/04 08:38:28 UTC

Product price rule

Hi,
I created a product price rule but it seems not to work on product or
category automatically. I find there is  a service named
'calculateProductPrice' to get new product price calculated by price rule.
Should I create a SECA or job to check creation and update of price rule
then get the price and store it ?

thanks

Lee

Re: Product price rule

Posted by 李明洋 <cn...@gmail.com>.
source and demo is also included
在 2013-2-4 下午6:13,"李明洋" <cn...@gmail.com>写道:

Re: Product price rule

Posted by 李明洋 <cn...@gmail.com>.

Re: Product price rule

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "李明洋" <cn...@gmail.com>

RE: Product price rule

Posted by Praveen Agrawal <pa...@salmonllc.com>.
Hi Lee,

It depends on what product action type you set in your price rule.
If you set product action type as 'PRICE_POD' than it will return the new calculated price as 20% more than it's default price.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks,
Praveen Agrawal
pagrawal@salmonllc.com

Posted by 李明洋 <cn...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Product price rule

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@tcs.com>.
Hi Lee, can you please provide a little more detail about rule you have created.

--
Thanks And Regards
Sumit Pandit
Tata Consultancy Services
Cell:- 917503046188

| I created a product price rule but it seems not to work on product or
| category automatically. I find there is a service named
| 'calculateProductPrice' to get new product price calculated by price
| rule.
| Should I create a SECA or job to check creation and update of price
| rule
| then get the price and store it ?

| thanks

| Lee