Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by jblier <ja...@airwidesolutions.com> on 2007/10/02 23:01:20 UTC

T5: Newbie question - Context sensitive properties

Our web application consist in a main framework responsible for session
management and other shared functions and a number or modules loading inside
the main framework.

My question is what would be the best approach to structure the files and
screen in order to load both the main properties and the specific ones
needed for modules.

Currently I have an app.properties file inside WEB-INF and I load the
properties in my Start.tml using "${message:property string}".

So, in order to create a moduleA.tml template that share both app.properties
for the framework and moduleA.properties, what should I do?

Re: T5: Newbie question - Context sensitive properties

Posted by jblier <ja...@airwidesolutions.com>.
Thanks for the information.

I am not looking at folder specific properties. It looks like that
page/component messages iswhat I am looking for.

I found out about
http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/tapestry-core/guide/parameters.html
document.

Regards,