Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Vic Cekvenich <ce...@baseBeans.com> on 2003/11/03 23:42:00 UTC

HIVEMIND: org.apache.commons.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Registry does not contain module

I get same error:
org.apache.commons.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Registry does
not contain module
as this user
http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg04603.html
I amjust trying to reproduce hello world as this user above.

I used nighly build and alpha 3. Both need java assist jar at run time I
assume.

Help?

--
Victor Cekvenich,
Struts Instructor

Advanced Struts Training
<http://basebeans.com/do/cmsPg?content=TRAINING> Server Side Java
training with Rich UI, mentoring, designs, samples and project recovery
in North East.
Simple best practice basic Portal, a Struts CMS, Membership, Forums,
Shopping and Credit processing, <http://basicportal.com> software, ready
to develop/customize; requires a db to run.