Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sander Holthaus - Orange XL <in...@orangexl.com> on 2003/05/21 15:15:58 UTC

[users@httpd] errorlog broken

I was debugging a cgi-perl-script when all of the sudden all the
error-output from my cgi-script broke. It isn't outputting anything anymore
to the error-log. Normal error-logging works, but nothing from the
cgi-script. The script itself works ok.

I tried restarting Apache and even restarting the server, but nothing seems
to help. Any idea's anyone?

RE: [users@httpd] errorlog broken

Posted by Sander Holthaus - Orange XL <in...@orangexl.com>.
OK, figured where the problem lies. The errorlog breaks when I write out an
Location-header.

Anyone know how to solve this? I'm using Apache 2.0.45