Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Serge Emmanuel Pagop <se...@googlemail.com> on 2006/04/18 13:57:29 UTC

+ Java-EE-Application with Maven2 +

Hi maven2 gurus,

I try to build the tutorial from Java EE 5 Tutorial with maven2 and it works
good. But I have to do some tasks manually.
First, my application-hierarchy looks like this:

javaeetutorial5
  + pom.xml
  + converter-ejb
     + pom.xml
     + src
        + main
     + target
        + classes
            + org
                + tutorials
                     + Converter.class
                     + ConverterBean.class
  + converter-client
     + pom.xml
  + converter-webapp
     + pom.xml
     + src
        + main
           + webapp
                + WEB-INF

my first question:

I will like to know, how I can create a directory classes in WEB-INF of the
module converter-webapp and then copy the full tree "org.tutorials" and also
the compiled class "Converter.class"  from the target-directory  of the
module converter-ejb to that classes-directory with maven2?

my second question:

How can I access from the module converter-webapp the module
converter-ejbin maven2?
because I know that there are defaults values like ${project}, ${pom},
${version}

my third question:

Is It possible to tell to the maven-war-plugin to create some directories
like classes in WEB-INF and then copy some importants classes in this
directory?

If someone have some idea or some supposition send me an email or just reply
a reponse.

Thanks..