Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Hindman <be...@eecs.berkeley.edu> on 2013/08/14 00:06:37 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Mesos 0.12.1 (rc3)

Sorry for the delay folks, we got blocked on infrastructure (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6646) to set us up to do
releases properly post incubator. But everything looks good!

I'm happy to announce the passing of 0.12.1 vote with 3 +1 binding votes,
no -1 and no 0 votes:

+1:
Charles Reiss (binding)
Vinod Kone (binding)
Chris Mattmann (binding)

-1:

0:

Please find the release at http://www.apache.org/dist/mesos/0.12.1 (or
preferably please use a mirror from http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi).
We've uploaded a mesos-0.12.1.jar built for Java 6 that should be
accessible via Maven Central as well.

Thanks everyone!

Ben.

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 10:31 AM, Benjamin Mahler <benjamin.mahler@gmail.com