Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by James Green <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/02 13:11:25 UTC

renderImage speed

We have a case where we render the pages of a PDF to 0.1 scale using PDFBox
2.0.4.

When it hits PDF downloadable from the following page, it takes 37 seconds
- way longer than the other pages and probably because of graphical
elements.

https://www.yorkhospitals.nhs.uk/our_services/az_of_services/physiotherapy/physiotherapy_at_york_/physiotherapy_for_womens_health/bump_physiotherapy_groups/

- On the right there's a "BUMP" PDF

I'd like to understand why PDFBox is seemingly so slow on this page since
it will likely cause delay in front of customers. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

James

Re: renderImage speed

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for this - now takes 3-4 seconds :-)

Re: renderImage speed

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.