Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2013/12/02 18:36:43 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1546891 - in /ofbiz/trunk: framework/base/dtd/ofbiz-component.xsd framework/base/src/org/ofbiz/base/component/ComponentConfig.java framework/webapp/src/org/ofbiz/webapp/control/LoginWorker.java themes/flatgrey/includes/appbar.ftl

Hi Adrian,

Inline

On Monday, December 02, 2013 5:19 AM adrianc@apache.org <ad...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: adrianc
> Date: Mon Dec  2 04:19:48 2013
> New Revision: 1546891

> Log:
> Added a new attribute to the ofbiz-component.xml <webapp> element - access-permission. It is used to specify an explicit
> permission to allow access to the web application, instead of the implied permissions specified in the base-permission attribute
> (which causes unpredictable behavior).
>
> Also moved web access authorization code from the Flat Grey visual theme to LoginWorker.java. This change needs to be copied to
> other visual themes as well.

Does it mean you will do it later or do you want some help?

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done at revision: 1549981, thanks to Olivier

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I will handle it

Posted by ad...@sandglass-software.com.