Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by sqlien <sm...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/07/13 18:30:43 UTC

how to compile my e-commerce application ?

Hi,

I have create an e-commerce application, so how to compile it?
I have create class Certificat.java in eclipse, but when i try to execute
the applicationin browser, i have the following error:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.ofbiz.certif.Cerificat The problematic
instruction: ---------- ==> assignment:
catalogCol=Static["org.ofbiz.certif.Cerificat"].getCertificatByCategId(request)?if_exists
[on line 25, column 1 in listcertif.ftl] ---------- Java backtrace for
programmers: ----------

Nota: I dont know where eclipse puts Certificat.class file ?

Thanks

Re: how to compile my e-commerce application ?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
You need to become familiar with ant and how eclipse uses build files.
that is beyond this forum.

sqlien sent the following on 7/13/2007 9:30 AM: