Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/20 00:35:25 UTC

please review my commits

Hello,

I created an MdcLoggingFilter and made some other small changes in the
trunk.
Could you please review these commits and let me know what you think.

Trustin, I noticed too late that my commit message should have started with
"Resolved issue: DIRMINA-422"

Please also have a look at the WrappingFilter : it's easy for IoFilters that
need to perform the SAME logic before and/or after EVERY IoEvent
(for example BlacklistFilter or ProfileTimerFilter)

I am not sure if the name of the class and its abstract method are good
enough though.

Regards,
Maarten

Re: please review my commits

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 8/20/07, Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I created an MdcLoggingFilter and made some other small changes in the
> trunk.
> Could you please review these commits and let me know what you think.
>
> Trustin, I noticed too late that my commit message should have started with
> "Resolved issue: DIRMINA-422"
>
> Please also have a look at the WrappingFilter : it's easy for IoFilters that
> need to perform the SAME logic before and/or after EVERY IoEvent
> (for example BlacklistFilter or ProfileTimerFilter)

I left a few comments at DIRMINA-422.

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/