Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "maiago@libero.it" <ma...@libero.it> on 2006/06/13 19:33:51 UTC

Multi-page pdf from swing Jcomponents

I've big troubles trying to stream large JComponents into a multi-page pdf. Watching other threads I learn there's no way to make this in a simple way; what's the best way to solve my problem?
I want to make "photoes" of my JPanels, with the ability to split them over multi-pages, without page break JPanel's child components.
I need to override paintComponent() and related methods, or just fop give me some other useful instruments?
Could an intermediate SVG encoding step help me for this porpouse?

Best regards,
Fabio