Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com> on 2004/08/17 13:18:17 UTC

CForms: Onload upload widget getPart(string)???

Hello everyone

I am faced with a pb to recover the content of my uplaod widget on bind
load, since what I really bind onSave is the on server path(string) of my
uploaded file.
Therefore when I bind onLoad, the widget yiels offcourse because of getting
a string instead of a Part type Object. So I looked for a constructor
Part(string path) to put into the on bind load of the widget, but
unfortunetly haven't found anything of the sort?  I might have missed it or
is there some other technique ??

Thanks for the help
Tibor