Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2005/11/18 19:14:30 UTC

Remote Deployment from the Web Console

There has been some discussion about the need/desire for remote deploy
in V1.   I just wanted to point out that it appears that the deployment
from the web console works remotely (with file upload).   This surprised
me and several others so I just wanted to make sure people were aware of
it.  I verified this across two machines (not across firewalls or
anything)and it worked fine for a simple war.

Is the console capability good enough to claim remote deploy even if we
don't have a command line version of this?

-Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net

lose."   -- Jim Elliot

Re: Remote Deployment from the Web Console

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
The command line deployer accepts a uri argument. Does this let applications
to be deployed remotely?

Posted by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com>.
Joe,