Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Navneet Kanwat <Na...@sumtotalsystems.com> on 2013/02/01 06:58:53 UTC

Unable to login

Hi,

I was confused with my svn username and password. I was not aware that if I put them wrong It'll start showing exceptions. Please suggest me the next step. I tried entering the link https://app.codesion.com/ajax#login?domain=trilogy . It's output is attached with this mail.

Thanks,
________________________________
Navneet Kanwat

Software Design Engineer II

SumTotal Systems, Inc.

Mobile: +91 77999184056

Phone:  3525193409

www.sumtotalsystems.com<http://www.sumtotalsystems.com/>

[http://www.sumtotalsystems.com/email/campaighn_blurb_offer3.gif]<http://www.sumtotalsystems.com/sig_offer3.html>

This message and any attachments thereto contain information that may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure and is the property of SumTotal Systems, Inc.  It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message, any attachments thereto or any part thereof.  If you receive this message in error, please notify me at NavneetK@sumtotalsystems.com<ma...@sumtotalsystems.com> and delete all copies of this message and attachments.   SumTotal Systems, Inc. has implemented anti-virus software on its computers and servers, however, it is the recipient's own responsibility to ensure that all attachments are scanned for viruses prior to usage.

Re: Unable to login

Posted by vishwajeet singh <de...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Navneet Kanwat <
NavneetK@sumtotalsystems.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> I was confused with my svn username and password. I was not aware that if
> I put them wrong It’ll start showing exceptions. Please suggest me the next
> step. I tried entering the link
> https://app.codesion.com/ajax#login?domain=trilogy . It’s output is
> attached with this mail.

Url which you are using does not seems to be a valid repository url, that
looks like a login url to web application.

--
Vishwajeet Singh
+91-9657702154 | dextrous85@gmail.com | http://bootstraptoday.com

Re: Unable to login

Posted by Jeyanthan I <je...@collab.net>.
On Friday 01 February 2013 11:28 AM, Navneet Kanwat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was confused with my svn username and password. I was not aware that
> if I put them wrong It’ll start showing exceptions. Please suggest me
> the next step. I tried entering the link
> https://app.codesion.com/ajax#login?domain=trilogy . It’s output is
> attached with this mail.

Hi Navneet,

It looks like you have issues with your account credentials. Did you try
Forgot Password link to reset your password?

As I see you use Codesion service, you might have to raise a ticket here
to seek assistance from Cloudforge folks.

https://help.cloudforge.com/

Jeyanthan