Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Angel Todorov <at...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/06 09:35:00 UTC

Re: [Rampart 1.1 samples] java.lang.AbstractMethodError:org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender.flowComplete

Hi all,

I also have the same error.

Ruchith, Dimithu, please try to build rampart from scratch, on a clean
maven2 repository, and you will see the problem. Thanks very much .

Regards,
Angel

Posted by Angel Todorov <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dimuthu,

I finally got it working, but can't really reproduce the problem. I
think it may be because of old cached jars in the MVN repo. Thanks.

Regards,
Angel

Posted by Dimuthu <mu...@apache.org>.
Hi Angel,