Posted to dev@tephra.apache.org by Poorna Chandra <po...@apache.org> on 2016/05/11 20:43:16 UTC

Please review renaming co-processor package names

Hi,

I have renamed co-processor package names for TEPHRA-168. The changes are
checked into branch coprocessor-package.

Please review the last commit of the branch -
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tephra.git;a=commitdiff;h=d00d9f6d3ecf848e6ac122589a96748965c2b7a6

Thanks,
Poorna.

Re: Please review renaming co-processor package names

Posted by Poorna Chandra <po...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the review. I'll merge to master.

Poorna.

Posted by Terence Yim <ch...@gmail.com>.
LGTM

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.