Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Aishwarya Sinhasane <ai...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/06 17:32:07 UTC

Smiles Gateway - Chem Data

Hello Isuru

I am getting an error while accessing data from a java application. I am
attaching a screenshot for your reference. Can you please help me to debug
this.

Thanks and Regards
Aishwarya Sinhasane

Re: Smiles Gateway - Chem Data

Posted by Isuru Ranawaka <ir...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aishwarya,
Generally this happens when client side and server side gRPC message
structure mismatches or server side improper channel closing.

--
Research Software Engineer
Indiana University, IN