Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@apache.org> on 2013/04/29 12:25:55 UTC

Re: GSoC2013 Apache OpenOffice Project

Hello Edina,

No, I'm not going to be a mentor for Apache OpenOffice, I just happen to be the one who created the
filter for the ideas list.

As it says on [1] (linked to from our profile in Melange), you should get in touch with the
respective project community directly. In your case that is the Apache OpenOffice community. A first
step could have been to comment on the JIRA issue you are interested in. A second step could have
been to subscribe to OpenOffice's mailing lists as explained at [2] and thus get in touch with the
community directly. I suggest you do one of these now.

Please direct all further communication to the OpenOffice mailing lists or, for general questions
about Apache's involvement in Google Summer of Code, to dev@community.apache.org.

Good luck with your proposal and Google Summer of Code!

Cheers,

Uli

[1] http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Ulrich, and hello Edina!

I'm the one who suggested the document generator/permutator idea.
This is for the Apache OpenOpen project.  Our development mailing list
is dev@openoffice.apache.org.  We can discuss your proposal on this
mailing list.  You can subscribe by sending an email to
dev-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org.

Let me know if you have any questions/

Regards,

-Rob