Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Yago Riveiro <ya...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/07 17:15:10 UTC

Re: Invalid version (expected 2, but 60) or the data in not in 'javabin' format exception while deleting 30k records

You have your GC tuned?

In the pass I had a lot of problems with zookeeper as a result of GC pauses because my heap was too big.

Increase your heap to 20G or more, and use some of the configurations exposed in this thread http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ShawnHeisey

The first works fine for me with a heap with 24G.

--
Yago Riveiro

Posted by gpssolr2020 <ps...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. We will try with more heap.

And we noticed that zookeeper(open jdk) and Solr(sun jdk) is using different
jvm. Will this really cause this OOM issue ?.