Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Robert Mertens <ro...@intellus.se> on 2008/10/21 14:07:46 UTC

Replication

My ADS service was not possible to start after a brutal shutdown as 300 entries where deleted at the same time. I receive a StreamCoruptedException in the log-file. Therefor I am wondering if someone has a working configuration for replicating an instance. I was hoping I could restart with a not corrupted replica instance if this would happen again...

Best Regards

Robert Mertens
+46(0)702-793778

Re: Replication

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Robert Mertens wrote:
> My ADS service was not possible to start after a brutal shutdown as 300 entries where deleted at the same time. I receive a StreamCoruptedException in the log-file. Therefor I am wondering if someone has a working configuration for replicating an instance. I was hoping I could restart with a not corrupted replica instance if this would happen again...

can you create a JIRA for this error ?

Thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny