Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tim <st...@testaccount-21-11-03-on-server25.mivitec.net> on 2004/01/12 16:30:12 UTC

problem

I'm using the logic:iterate tag in my jsp with the following code:

theForm is a dynamic actionform, value(thelist) is a vector containing
the values to be printed. I've checked the Action class, and all values
of the form are properly filled and not null.

<logic:iterate id="item" name="theForm" property="value(list)">
	<bean:write name="item"/>
</logic:iterate>

The errormessage is:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot find bean blah in any scope

Re: Data Sources problem

Posted by Sandy Bingham-Porter <cs...@eiu.edu>.
Yes, thank you, we missed the pool.jar.  It works !

RE: Data Sources problem

Data Sources problem