Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/01 00:04:33 UTC

Re: [Terminology] Partition?

Ole Ersoy a écrit :

> OK - So I just explain, along with examples,
> that the partition is the "smallest" base DN
> or naming context?

Yes, I think this is correct.

> Thanks for the elaboration,
> - Ole

You are welcome !
Emmanuel

PS : Ole, *please*, do not just add your text at the beginning of every
message you are responding without removing the old message ! We have
all the context in previous mails... Even google does not offer 100 To
to store all the message(message(message(message(...)))) !

Re: [Terminology] Partition?

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com>.
> PS : Ole, *please*, do not just add your text at the beginning of every
> message you are responding without removing the old message ! We have
> all the context in previous mails... Even google does not offer 100 To
> to store all the message(message(message(message(...)))) !

OK - Will make sure to Nuke!

Thanks,
- Ole