Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com> on 2012/06/25 07:49:41 UTC

Review Board Patches Submission Not Working

Hi ,

I was trying to submit a patch to the review board (https://reviews.apache.org ) in the below mentioned way-

post-review   --username=pranavs --password=abcdefgh  --guess-summary CS-13738:Some issue   --guess-description changed the Api

But I  was not successful as it threw a  HTTP 404 exception.  I tried to do some work around like the modifying the login url in the python script (postreview.py present here " /usr/share/pyshared/rbtools/postreview.py"  )
/*
try:
            print('Logging in with above credentials');
            self.api_post('json/account/login', {                             // This was  -     api/json/accounts/login by default.
                'username': username,
                'password': password,
            })
        except APIError, e:
            die("Unable to log in: %s" % e)

debug("Logged in.")
*/

Is anybody aware of this issue ? Is there some other workaround for handling this issue ? Any sort of suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks & Regards,
Pranav

RE: Review Board Patches Submission Not Working

Posted by Pradeep Soundararajan <pr...@citrix.com>.
Yes, I am able to post the review till last Friday but today I am unable to do the same.

There is an open ticket for them to debug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4945

Thanks,
Pradeep.S

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.