Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sachin Gupta <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/01 19:57:10 UTC

Jmeter not recording anything.

Hello,

I am using Jmeter to record one of our web app. I am using Jmeter proxy
recording and followed each and every step in
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/jmeter_proxy_step_by_step.pdfthis
tutorial. Jmeter records everything if i navigate to
http://jakarta.apache.org site. But it does not record anything on our web
app or not even on some other site say google.com.

I did change the server name to correct server. But no recording. Any
suggestions/comments will help.

Thanks.

$

Re: Jmeter not recording anything.