Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Qbyte Consulting <qb...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/18 12:43:14 UTC

problems with Tapestry 5.4.3+JPA and jetty plugin

Hi,

I can run my app better with glassfish but get problems with the postgres
driver.

With Jetty I get this below, any ideas please?

John

[INFO] --- jetty-maven-plugin:9.2.0.M0:run (default-cli) @ AuditServices ---
[INFO] Logging initialized @2422ms
[INFO] Configuring Jetty for project: Audit Services
[INFO] webAppSourceDirectory not set. Trying src\main\webapp
[INFO] Reload Mechanic: automatic
[INFO] Classes = D:\Temp\colemanj\workspace\AuditServices\target\classes
[INFO] Context path = /
[INFO] Tmp directory = D:\Temp\colemanj\workspace\AuditServices\target\tmp
[INFO] Web defaults = org/eclipse/jetty/webapp/webdefault.xml
[INFO] Web overrides =  none
[INFO] web.xml file =
file:/D:/Temp/colemanj/workspace/AuditServices/src/main/we
bapp/WEB-INF/web.xml
[INFO] Webapp directory =
D:\Temp\colemanj\workspace\AuditServices\src\main\weba
pp
[INFO] jetty-9.2.0.M0
[INFO] Warning: No org.apache.tomcat.JarScanner set in ServletContext.
Falling b
ack to default JarScanner implementation.
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further
detail
s.
[WARNING] Failed startup of context o.e.j.m.p.JettyWebAppContext@e22d35
{/AuditSe
rvices,file:/D:/Temp/colemanj/workspace/AuditServices/src/main/webapp/,STARTING}
{file:/D:/Temp/colemanj/workspace/AuditServices/src/main/webapp/}
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error invoking service binder method
epulse.audit.ma
nager.services.AppModule.bind(ServiceBinder) (at AppModule.java:68): class
"java
x.persistence.TupleElement"'s signer information does not match signer
informati
on of other classes in the same package
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.DefaultModuleDefImpl.bind(DefaultMo
duleDefImpl.java:624)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.DefaultModuleDefImpl.<init>(Default
ModuleDefImpl.java:148)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.RegistryBuilder.add(RegistryBuilder.java:123
)
        at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.TapestryAppInitializer.<init>(TapestryA
ppInitializer.java:115)
        at org.apache.tapestry5.TapestryFilter.init(TapestryFilter.java:95)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.FilterHolder.initialize(FilterHolder.java:1
37)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.ja
va:817)

Re: problems with Tapestry 5.4.3+JPA and jetty plugin

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
LMGTFY: https://stackoverflow.com/a/2877355/2414933

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 3:43 PM, Qbyte Consulting <qbyteconsulting@gmail.com

--