Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by marcob <m....@satanet.it> on 2007/09/26 10:34:41 UTC

Spring client cfg + MTOM

Hi,

I cannot enable a fully MTOM connection on client side using Spring (I've
already seen previous similar posts but not very useful indeed). My
client.xml is:

<beans
		xsi:schemaLocation="
http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schema/jaxws.xsd">

		<bean
				id="client"
				class="it.satanet.IServiceDemo"
				factory-bean="clientFactory"
				factory-method="create" />

		<bean
				id="clientFactory"
				class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean">
				<property
						name="serviceClass"
						value="it.satanet.IServiceDemo" />
				<property
						name="address"
						value="http://localhost:8080/ServiceDemo/ServiceDemo" />
				<property name="bindingConfig">
						<ref bean="bindingCfg" />
				</property>
		</bean>

		<bean
				id="bindingCfg"
				class="org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingConfiguration">
				<property
						name="mtomEnabled"
						value="true" />
		</bean>

The result is that the attachment is sent inline, i.e. without MTOM, the
server response is MTOM and the client correctly interprets the binary.
Hence, from the application point of view everything work but at TCP level
the client request is not actually MTOM.
Any suggestion?
Thanks, Marco