Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Raphael Hsieh <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/21 02:17:17 UTC

Priority streams?

Is it possible to split a stream and have one stream be prioritized over
another? So that if one of the streams/bolts fails, it does not blow up and
take down the entire system?
Currently, if one part of my system starts to become latent, the entire
thing suffers.

Thanks!

--
Raphael Hsieh

Re: Priority streams?

Posted by Nathan Leung <nc...@gmail.com>.
Afaik the only way is to use an external broker such as Kafka.

Re: Priority streams?

Posted by Raphael Hsieh <ra...@gmail.com>.
bump