Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/22 20:25:32 UTC

Limited availability the next 2 weeks

Hi folks -- I am traveling internationally the next 2 weeks to conferences
and will be on vacation for a part of the time, so I won't be as responsive
on patch maintenance. I'll be sprinting a bit at the PyCon DE / PyData
Karlsruhe sprints -- I might try to do some work on Flight rather than
doing maintainer stuff.

Critical matters are the 0.11.1 release so I will help shepherd that along,
and the in-flight code donations. Antoine can look after the Gandiva
patches. Anything else that I need to look at please feel free to reach out
directly if there is anything blocking.

Thanks
Wes

Re: Limited availability the next 2 weeks

Posted by 丁锦祥 <ve...@gmail.com>.
unsubscribe