Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Kaushik Chakraborty <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/12 16:24:23 UTC

Portlets

Hi,

*1. Does OFBiz have a **jsr-168 compliant portlet container?*
I've found a thread on this which mentions some work is going around
portlets. Is it jsr-168 compliant? And how much stable is the application?
Can it be used in production environment?

*2. Does OFBiz have a **OASIS compliant WSRP consumer?*
I did not find any information on this in the web.

Regards,
Kaushik

Re: Portlets

Posted by Yoke Power <yo...@gmail.com>.
The Portal that you are talking about is MyPage Component; It is not JSR 168
complaint; it follows the Ofbiz standard architecture and ofbiz widget
framework; Out-of-box Ofbiz runs in tomcat;

Refer to the following answer provided by David which is relevant to your
question
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@ofbiz.apache.org/msg19063.html