Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by S G <sg...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/04 15:24:26 UTC

Re: Solr Ref Guide Redesign coming in 8.6

I really like the docs and version selecting provided by Graylog
https://docs.graylog.org/en/3.2/

It says this on the bottom:
Built with Sphinx <http://sphinx-doc.org/> using a theme
<https://github.com/rtfd/sphinx_rtd_theme> provided by Read the Docs
<https://readthedocs.org/>.

I do not have any experience with Sphinx or Read the Docs.

Here is the version selector and download menu:
[image: Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 8.21.52 AM.png]