Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rick Isaacs <re...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/14 23:14:02 UTC

Simple sample code for session management - client & service

Hi,

Does anyone have a simple client and service code demonstrating
session management?

After reading the article

http://www.developer.com/java/web/article.php/3620661

and checking the mailing list and surfing, I have not been able to get
a simple management session sample

to work and I could not find any sample in Axis2 download.

Rick

Re: Simple sample code for session management - client & service

Posted by Rick Isaacs <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Robert,

Thank you for the suggestions, the lecture notes and samples.

I find rereading the manual too many times can be confusing sometimes.

The presentation looks good, but my portuguese is a little rusty ;-).

I will look at your login code.

Thanks again,

Rick

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.