Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com> on 2007/04/09 13:36:43 UTC

Build broken on trunk (for Java)

[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: protocol-version}]

compile_generator:

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 41 source files
    [javac]
C:\home\rupert\qpid\trunk\qpid\gentools\src\org\apache\qpid\gentools\Generator.java:23:
package org.apache.velocity does not exi
st
    [javac] import org.apache.velocity.Template;

Re: Build broken on trunk (for Java)

Posted by Robert Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
OK - I've unbroken code generation.

The build is now failing with a compile error in some of the tests,
however I think this is due to a change in the test libraries which
has been patched for on M2 but not on trunk.

-- Rob

Posted by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Robert Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.