Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Dhanashri Bhate <dh...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/14 22:19:05 UTC

Different results with different tools!

Hi all,
  I still not very sure which load testing tool to use and have used JMeter, ApacheBench (ab), Openload and autobench ( a wrapper for httperf ) tools for my testing.
  What I observed is that the results given by each of these differ, but,
  results for ab,JMeter and openload were close .. and i guess the differences may be because of the tool itself. Waht concerns me is that results given by autobench were very different than the others,
  Has anyone done some kind of research with various test tools and enlighten me!

  Dhanshri