Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Ramani, Yagnesh D." <ra...@doj.state.wi.us> on 2008/09/08 18:50:09 UTC

Excluding admin functions from axis deployment.

Hello,

Our deployment in production required to remove all admin functions
start/stop/engage/disengage operation on web service. We want to just keep
the server start and stop as only operation to be done on the web service. Is
there any way we can achieve that?

Yagnesh

Re: Excluding admin functions from axis deployment.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
put this to services.xml

<excludeOperations>
</excludeOperations>