Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Nikita Popov <np...@cloudlinux.com> on 2021/05/27 12:52:27 UTC

Contribution to Apache HTTPD

Hello. I'm a senior C developer working for CloudLinux. I would like
to participate in the HTTPD project. Are there any unassigned tasks
which I can take? And how to proceed with it? Thanks in advance.

Re: Contribution to Apache HTTPD

Posted by Nikita Popov <np...@cloudlinux.com>.
I'm a different person. Although my name is the same. But I've studied
PHP internals thoroughly (for my personal and professional needs). So
I understand them well too. Perhaps, I may be useful to the community.

Posted by Jan Ehrhardt <ph...@ehrhardt.nl>.
Hi nikic,

Posted by Daniel Ferradal <df...@apache.org>.
Hello and welcome!

I'm sure others may give better advice than me since I'm no dev but
have you checked http://httpd.apache.org/dev/ yet?

There is a lot of info there that I think it is worth checking to get started.

Cheers!

El jue, 27 may 2021 a las 14:52, Nikita Popov
(<np...@cloudlinux.com>) escribió:

> Hello. I'm a senior C developer working for CloudLinux. I would like
> to participate in the HTTPD project. Are there any unassigned tasks
> which I can take? And how to proceed with it? Thanks in advance.

--
Daniel Ferradal
HTTPD Project

Re: Contribution to Apache HTTPD

Posted by Luca Toscano <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikita,

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 2:59 PM Nikita Popov <np...@cloudlinux.com> wrote:

> Hello. I'm a senior C developer working for CloudLinux. I would like
> to participate in the HTTPD project. Are there any unassigned tasks
> which I can take? And how to proceed with it? Thanks in advance.

Welcome! As Daniel suggested there are some resources to read in the
httpd website, and then you can probably start from [1] and pick up
any bug/report that you find interesting. People will be happy to
review patches in the bugzilla tasks and provide feedback!

Luca

[1]: https://bz.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?chfieldto=Now&product=Apache%20httpd-2