Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Schubert Zhang <zs...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/04 11:17:28 UTC

Does current Hive trunk support hadoop-0.20.0?

Does current Hive trunk support hadoop-0.20.0?

Re: Does current Hive trunk support hadoop-0.20.0?

Posted by Schubert Zhang <zs...@gmail.com>.
@Zheng,

We can build hive for hadoop-0.20.0.
But I checked the trunk code, and find the current code does not be updated
to use new hadoop-0.20.0 APIs, expecially for new MapReduce package.
Schubert

Re: MetaStoreClient not getting cached

Posted by Prasad Chakka <pc...@facebook.com>.
Thanks David. This will be in trunk & 0.4 soon.

Prasad

________________________________
From: David Lerman <dl...@videoegg.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 13:41:43 -0700
To: <hi...@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: Re: MetaStoreClient not getting cached

Thanks Prasad, patch is available in HIVE-816.

Posted by David Lerman <dl...@videoegg.com>.

Posted by Prasad Chakka <pc...@facebook.com>.

From: David Lerman <dl...@videoegg.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 13:19:28 -0700