Posted to user@struts.apache.org by lk <ce...@email.it> on 2005/07/11 18:55:20 UTC

Problem with html:select

Hi,

I have a <html:select> that at begin is empty.
Using a javascript and clicking over a button the select field can be
populated?

The problem is that if I try to read in my Action class the "select" it
seems to be empty.
(I use (ArrayList)((DynaValidatorForm)form).get("chosen") to get the
ArrayList that should contain the list of chosen items)

The field is declared in my struts-config.xml as a DynaActionForm field.

What could be the problem?

Thanks

LuKe

 Sponsor:
 Prestiti Online. Scopri subito se sei finanziabile. in 24 ore senza spese né anticipi, clicca qui
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2908&d=11-7