Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Rob Vesse <rv...@yarcdata.com> on 2013/08/28 22:03:56 UTC

SNAPSHOT Version Number Changes

All,

The Jena team have decided that due to the large numbers of new features and changes that will be included in the next release we are bumping minor/major versions numbers as appropriate.

For those of you currently relying on SNAPSHOTs to test fixes, new features etc you will need to update your version numbers for modules as follows:

Module(s) Old Version New Version

jena-core 2.10.-2-SNAPSHOT 2.11.0-SNAPSHOT
jena-arq " "
apache-jena " "
apache-jena-libs " "
jena-iri 0.9.7-SNAPSHOT 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
jena-tdb 0.10.2-SNAPSHOT 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
jena-sdb 1.3.7-SNAPSHOT 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT
jena-fuseki 0.2.8-SNAPSHOT 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
jena-jdbc 0.1.1-SNAPSHOT 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
jena-security 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT Unchanged
jena-text 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT Unchanged

Note that where major versions numbers have been changed this is primarily to denote the stability of the module and for the most part is not indicative of breaking API changes (though there are a few across the modules).  If you have any questions on this please feel free to ask

Rob

Re: SNAPSHOT Version Number Changes

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@yarcdata.com>.
Yes I did already change it when I did the main version bump commit

I have not changed it back at any point

Rob

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.
Rob,