Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de> on 2014/12/24 14:15:13 UTC

JMeterProperty#recoverRunningVersion

Hi all,

in the method JMeterProperty#recoverRunningVersion(TestElement) it is
unclear to me, what the parameter is meant to be used for.

It seems to get ignored in the implementing classes and many of the
callers use null.

Regards
  Felix

Re: JMeterProperty#recoverRunningVersion

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felix,
No it's not, have a look at :
CollectionProperty#recoverRunningVersion =>
MultiProperty#recoverRunningVersionOfSubElements

Regards
Philippe

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 2:15 PM, Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.