Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Shedis <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/23 19:34:11 UTC

Apollo 1.7.1 as windows service

Hi,
I’m trying to setup apollo on windows 2008 R2 platform. Following the instructions, after creating a broker instance and running the service install command works fine.

I’m able to stare the broker instance manually using command line. But when in start the instance’s windows service, service manager tries to start the service but then ends with service not responding error. At this point i’m not able to see any logs either.

Has any one experience similar behaviour, any hints where to look.

Regards,
Shedis