Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca> on 2011/08/12 03:56:58 UTC

[Announce] Wicket Stuff Core 1.4.18 Released

Hello,

Following the release of wicket 1.4.18 I have cut a matching
wicketstuff-core release.

The artifacts have been promoted and should be synced into the maven
central repository with in a 2-3 hours.

They can be retrieved like this:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.wicketstuff</groupId>
<artifactId>modalx</artifactId>
<version>1.4.18</version>
</dependency>

The release tag is here:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/wicketstuff-core-1.4.18

Development on the next release takes place on the core-1.4.x branch
here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/core-1.4.x

Issues can be reported here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/issues

The Project Wiki is available here:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki

New Modules included in this release:

ModalX: Extensions to the upstream Wicket ModalWindow component.

Changelog between wicketstuff-core-1.4.17.3 and this release:

martin-g (4):
       Add ModalX project.
       Rename packages to org.wicketstuff
       Ignore SBT's project/boot/ folder
       Rename folder css.modalx to css/modalx as it was in SVN export

Chris Colman (1):
       Added wrapper Form around ModalWindow to comply with Wicket
design and

Michael O'Cleirigh (1):
       commit wicketstuff-core-1.4.18 release pom's

(This listing was generated using: git shortlog -n
wicketstuff-core-1.4.18..wicketstuff-core-1.4.17.3).

I will plan to do the next release within one month of today but if you
commit code and/or need a release cut sooner please either contact me
directly or file a ticket.

Regards,

Mike

Re: [Announce] Wicket Stuff Core 1.4.18 Released

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.
Mike, excelent job!!

Thank you very much.

*Bruno Borges*
www.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099

Posted by Brian Topping <to...@codehaus.org>.
Ah, great.  Thanks guys.  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't lost.  :-)

Kind regards, Brian

Posted by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca>.
Hi,

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Brian,

core-1.4.x branch if for development against Wicket 1.4.x
master branch is like trunk in SVN - there we commit the changes
against Wicket's trunk (1.5.x)

wicketstuff's core-1.4.x gets much less commits these days compared to
master branch. The same is valid for Wicket's SVN repo.

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 5:44 AM, Brian Topping <to...@codehaus.org> wrote:
> Congrats Mike! :-)
>
> Seems I don't have a good handle on the release process and the different branches, my bad for not having read the previous one of these emails.  Oops!
>
> What (if anything) is the master branch used for?  If future dev is on core-1.4.x, does master need to be kept up to date?  It appears it isn't being ignored, but I don't see any patterns between the branches either.
>
> Any insight or rtfm pointers appreciated!
>
> Cheers, Brian
>
> On Aug 11, 2011, at 9:56 PM, Michael O'Cleirigh wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Following the release of wicket 1.4.18 I have cut a matching wicketstuff-core release.
>>
>> The artifacts have been promoted and should be synced into the maven central repository with in a 2-3 hours.
>>
>> They can be retrieved like this:
>>
>> <dependency>
>> <groupId>org.wicketstuff</groupId>
>> <artifactId>modalx</artifactId>
>> <version>1.4.18</version>
>> </dependency>
>>
>> The release tag is here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/wicketstuff-core-1.4.18
>>
>> Development on the next release takes place on the core-1.4.x branch here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/core-1.4.x
>>
>> Issues can be reported here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/issues
>>
>> The Project Wiki is available here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki
>>
>> New Modules included in this release:
>>
>> ModalX: Extensions to the upstream Wicket ModalWindow component.
>>
>> Changelog between wicketstuff-core-1.4.17.3 and this release:
>>
>> martin-g (4):
>>      Add ModalX project.
>>      Rename packages to org.wicketstuff
>>      Ignore SBT's project/boot/ folder
>>      Rename folder css.modalx to css/modalx as it was in SVN export
>>
>> Chris Colman (1):
>>      Added wrapper Form around ModalWindow to comply with Wicket design and
>>
>> Michael O'Cleirigh (1):
>>      commit wicketstuff-core-1.4.18 release pom's
>>
>> (This listing was generated using: git shortlog -n wicketstuff-core-1.4.18..wicketstuff-core-1.4.17.3).
>>
>> I will plan to do the next release within one month of today but if you commit code and/or need a release cut sooner please either contact me directly or file a ticket.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Mike

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com

Re: [Announce] Wicket Stuff Core 1.4.18 Released

Posted by Brian Topping <to...@codehaus.org>.
Congrats Mike! :-)