Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/03 05:46:56 UTC

Zero-position query?

What is a Lucene query that will find two words at the same term
position? Is there a class that will do this? Is the feature available
from the Lucene query syntax or any other syntax parsers?

For example, if I'm using synonyms at index time I should get the base
word and all synonyms at the same position. What is a query that will
find a document with the synonym substituted, but will not find a
document which has the base word and a synonym at two different positions?

Thanks,

Lance.

Re: Zero-position query?

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! Now, to hunt for this in the parsers.

Re: Zero-position query?

Posted by Israel Tsadok <it...@gmail.com>.