Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2015/06/02 17:21:43 UTC

DataGrid horizontal scrol behaviour

Hi

I am currently playing around with my first steps in developing a mobile application.

In this application I have one screen displaying a DataGrid displaying a schedule in matrix form.

So I have one row for each room and one column for each time slot. I set the grid to fix the first column with the room name so no matter to what time slot you scroll to, you can still see the room name.

Now I would like to do two things:

a) Set the width of a column so it fills the screen one column at a time

b) Have some sort of horizontal scrolling that it's more a column Swyping.

Currently I can scroll in between two columns making it hard to read.

Any Ideas? Any features I haven't noticed yet?

Chris

AW: DataGrid horizontal scrol behaviour

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Something like:

horizontalScrollPolicy="swype" would be awesome ;-)

Chris