Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Gunnar Osterode <go...@celocom.de> on 2002/02/11 15:57:49 UTC

Maintain session with Stateful EJB

Hi,

I have deployed a StatefulSessionEJB as RPC-Service. I tried to maintain
the session to one EJB by maintaining HTTPSession. That failed, because one
EJB instance is obviously referenced by the returned TargetObjectURI.

What is the idea behind that? Isn't it enough to reference the EJB instance
via the service name and the JSESSIONID? At the moment I can't imagine a
scenario where a Stateful session is maintained over more HTTPSessions.

Best regards,
Gunnar