Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/13 01:01:08 UTC

examples-java8 tests running slow

Hi,

I find tests under example-java8 are running slow each time. Looking at the
codes, it might be that MinimalWordCountJava8Test reading from and writing
to "gs://".
Have anyone else had similar experience ? Do we have to access external
resources in a UT ?

Thanks,
Manu

Re: examples-java8 tests running slow

Posted by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com>.
It's happening with "mvn clean install -DskipTests".

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com>.