Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Gresock <jg...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/22 17:59:18 UTC

zookeeper.admin.enableServer question

I'm checking out the 1.11.0 RC and noticed that in the packaged
bootstrap.conf, the following property is set:

java.arg.17.=-Dzookeeper.admin.enableServer=false

I think this is a typo, as the dot following "17" should not be there, but
I didn't want to hold up the RC if this didn't actually have any effect.
Is this property set to false by default upon startup?  Or does it not even
matter that there's a trailing dot after the 17?

Joe

--
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.  Do
everything in love.    -*1 Corinthians 16:13-14*

Re: zookeeper.admin.enableServer question