Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Anurag Tangri <ta...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/23 08:19:21 UTC

Queues in Fair Scheduler

Hi,
We are trying to implement queues in fair scheduler using mapred acls.

If I setup queues and try to use them in fair scheduler, then if I don't
add following two properties to the job, the job fails:

 -Dmapred.job.queue.name=<queue name>
-D mapreduce.job.acl-view-job=*

Is that correct ? If yes, is there a way to set a default queue per user
and similarly better way to set acl-view property ?

Thanks,
Anurag Tangri

Re: Queues in Fair Scheduler

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.