Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by gqshen <gq...@apache.org> on 2015/06/29 05:03:29 UTC

Release work for Sentry 1.5.1 has started

Hi Sentry Community,

As you may know,  we are getting ready to make a minor Sentry release 1.5.1

Our plan is to release on Monday, July 13th.

This minor release is mainly to fix some problems existed in the 1.5.0
release.

If you would like to commit any of these JIRAs into 1.5.1 release,  Please
let me know and need to discuss whether these jiras are suitable for this
minor release or not.

SENTRY-783 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SENTRY-783) has been
created to track the release activity.

Let me know if you any question or suggestion.

Respectfully,

Guoquan Shen

Re: Release work for Sentry 1.5.1 has started

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@apache.org>.
  Thanks Guoquan for initiating the release.
+1

thanks
Prasad

Posted by Lenni Kuff <ls...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Guoquan,

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

RE: Release work for Sentry 1.5.1 has started

Posted by "Shen, Guoquan" <gu...@intel.com>.
Hi Sravya:

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

RE: Release work for Sentry 1.5.1 has started

Posted by "Shen, Guoquan" <gu...@intel.com>.
Thanks dapeng.

I'm agreed with you, Guoquan. And Jenkins can test patch for branch now, the patch name should follow SENTRY-123.001-branch.patch.

Regards
Dapeng

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

RE: Release work for Sentry 1.5.1 has started

Posted by "Sun, Dapeng" <da...@intel.com>.

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

RE: Release work for Sentry 1.5.1 has started

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

Re: Release work for Sentry 1.5.1 has started

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Guoquan,

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur