Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by LuKreme <kr...@kreme.com> on 2004/07/19 11:15:29 UTC

--lint with SA3.0

When trying to heck SA 3.0 with lint (to run RDJ) I get:

spamassassin --lint
warning: score set for non-existent rule URIBL_SC_SURBL
warning: score set for non-existent rule URIBL_WS_SURBL
warning: score set for non-existent rule URIBL_SBL
warning: score set for non-existent rule URIBL_PH_SURBL
lint: 4 issues detected.  please rerun with debug enabled for more
information.

The rules appear to be defined in
/usr/local/share/spamassassin/25_uribl.cf

should this rule set have been removed when I upgraded to 3.0pre2 from
2.63?

commenting out the scores in /usr/local/share/spamassassin/50_scores.cf
allows lint to finish, and RJD to run.

also, I noticed the rewrite_subject is deprecated and removed.
Anything else that has been deprecated that is going to bite me?

--
Why live in the world when you can live in your head?