Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Matthew Williamson <ma...@virgin.net> on 2006/02/20 21:59:51 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0 PHP5.0.4 on Fedora Core 4

Good evening,  I wonder if anyone can help me with a apache2.0 config
relating to PHP on Fedora core4.  I have Apache reading the php.conf
file on start up, but when I point my browser to the file instead of
displaying the processed file to the browser I get the php script
displayed as if apache has not detected it needs to be run by the php
module and just prints the script to the screen instead.  Anyone any
ideas, come across this before?  Is it not an apache issue?

PS  I am using Apache as the front end on my server and it is configured
with Mod_JK to a Tomcat server in the back ground for jsp and servlets,
I am trying to now integrate oscommerce which uses php with it, hence
new problems!!!